Exodus From the Earth is a a CyberPunk FPS taking place in 2016. Mankind believes it'll be five billion years before the Earth begins to die. However, recent findings show that the earth is living its last twenty years and the Sun is to become an ever-increasing “Red Giant”, burning everything around it and turning the Earth into a lifeless hell. The population is now faced with the monumental task of either adapting human beings for living in extraterrestrial conditions, or finding an Earth-like planet where people can live. The A.X. Corporation, which now rules the Earth, and is the largest genetic and space military engineering company, has undertaken the task of conducting research. After a while, the Corporation offered the technology that could allow human beings to survive in any alien extraterrestrial environment. On a distant planet they found a mineral from which they could produce a vaccine that would allow human beings to live in any environment. The Corporation’s proposal was to inject their vaccine into every person and then move to some other planet beyond the solar system. Despite the fact that the first experiments have been successful, the Government has been very confused being entirely dependent on the Corporation. And furthermore, nobody knows how the mineral will affect human organisms. At the same time, according to their information there was an astronaut, John Rick, who had supposedly found a so-called “Second Earth” which was a planet with an Earth-like environment. Based on secret information, John Rick returned from his space expedition and disappeared. The Intelligence Agency suspects the Corporation, headed by Jack Crizby, of removing John Rick in order to conquer all of mankind for their financial interests. Harry Southgate, who is the head of The Intelligence Agency, has commissioned the main hero whose name is Francis Rixon, to find out what is happening inside the Corporation’s confines and to get the information about the mineral and the Earth-like planet, should it really exist. Mike Sullivan – an owl at the territory of the A.X. Corporation – is working to help Frank in reaching his goal. Mike is the Chief Security Guard of the Corporation’s inside locations and his mission is to lead Frank to the head office of the A.X. Corporation where all the information might be stored. And so the game begins…
- Explore and battle through various locations on two planets, each with multiple objectives
- Epic environments with cinematic special effects
- Innovative physics engine that reflects the real world
- Variety of interactive and destructible objects
- Supernatural storyline and unpredictable gun-toting gameplay
- Diverse selection of weaponry, each with its own unique features and melee attack options
- Smart and challenging AI which reflect real life behaviors
- Multiple modes of transportation at the player’s and enemy’s disposal
- Internet and LAN multiplayer with up to 10 players
- Spectacular 3D graphics and cutting-edge rendering technology
Jogos mais vendidos
- Hunting Unlimited 2010
- Get the Shot. Get the Game.
- Hunting Unlimited 2011
- You’ve never played a hunting game like this before! Hunting Unlimited 2011 is an all n...
- Delta Force - Black Hawk Down
- Delta Force - Black Hawk Down lets you experience missions similar to those encountered...
- F-16 Multirole Fighter
- With innovative technologies such as fly-by-wire controls, sophisticated systems for ni...